Our books, videogames, products and lectures are
For over 20 years, Objection! Computer Games
have taught evidence skills to lawyers, judges and prosecutors
across the country.
The Objection! Series, now runs on Windows 7, Vista and XP.
Phone: (800) 832-4980
Fax: (818) 882-6457
Similar to Civil Objection! AutoNeg but with varying fact patterns involving slip and fall accidents. In keeping with TransMedia's tradition of providing unique challenges and presentations for its video games, Civil Objection! SlipFall delivers some interesting insight into the manner in which slip and fall cases are litigated.
“Civil Objection! SlipFall is an entire trial from start to finish with direct and cross-examination of several witnesses...”
- Discoveries: Objection Objectives, Trial Magazine.
“TransMedia's Lawyer game Objection!!, involving the infamous New Year's Eve murder of Hollywood heiress Sandra Stiff at her Beverly Hills mansion, has taken a new twist. A new Civil Objection!! series is in the making which places the murder trial's star witness, Lisa Lamborghini, in an automobile accident, and it's your job to represent her in a civil trial. Unlike the original game, which is limited to direct examination of one party's witnesses, Civil Objection!! is an entire trial and includes direct examination and cross examination of several witnesses, including medical and technical experts. Like the original game, Civil Objection!! has an endless variety of questions and fact combinations.”
- Civil Objection!! game offers new twist, THE CALIFORNIA BAR JOURNAL
Features of Civil Objection! SlipFall
- Covers Testimonial, Documentary, Demonstrative and Real Evidence.
- Built-in Xplain feature that provides explanations, citations, cross references,
practice tips for each of the questions.
- Hyperlinked to “Is it Admissible” treatise viewable within the game.
- Strategic comments chalkboard provides comments and tips to help the player understand
why questions should or should not be asked.
- A complete trial including direct and cross-examination of lay and expert witnesses.
- Greater specificity and detail to assure that major trial issues are covered.
- Pick your state from all 50 states as well as D.C. and the Military Code of justice.
- Entertaining sound and graphics.
- Certified for CLE or MCLE credit in 19 states.
Order online or call or call 1-800-832-4980 to place an order today!